Aurora Labs have created the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our business is blooming while we are striving to deliver the best solutions in the crypto world.
About the Position:
• Work closely with software engineering teams to produce content for end-users
• Liaise with multiple subject matter experts and different teams to ensure writers are included at the right times
• Maintain existing documentation, identifying gaps and requesting resources to rectify these
• Reviewing the work of other writers
• Helping to champion technical writing across the organisation and raising awareness of its importance across different teams
• Effectively manage competing priorities and delivery schedules
• Build an internal network of technical writers to understand ongoing projects
• Continually improve technical documentation and foster best practices
• Several years experience reviewing/creating software, developer, API and technical documentation
• Strong academic background in computer science, software engineering or similar (advanced degree or higher)
• Close previous working relationships with software engineering teams
• Ability to turn complex information into user friendly documentation
• Outstanding communicative ability
• Able to work on multiple complex technical projects
• Excellent relationship builder, including with key stakeholders
• A familiarity with content management systems and publishing software (i.e. Wikis)
• Able to showcase a previous portfolio of technical writing
• Blockchain/crypto experience highly desirable
• Perfect English language skills
Your application was submitted successfully.