Aurora Labs have created the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our business is blooming while we are striving to deliver the best solutions in the crypto world.
About the Position
- Support Leadership to improve their analytical and operational needs which will allow them to support more business, more efficiently.
- Discover ways to improve forecast/pipeline accuracy by implementing opportunity hygiene best practices.
- Architect and improve the current CRM for scalability in function, accuracy and reporting needs (Salesforce)
- Collaborate with Marketing to drive operational improvements across the GTM organization
- Be responsible for supporting company performance data, SFDC clean up and adoption, and pipeline management.
- Perform other special projects and tasks as assigned by the Global Head of BD & CEO
- 4+ years of Sales Operations experience at an established B2B SaaS company
- Proficiency and experience within Salesforce
- Experience in GTM tools to recommend and Excel
- Comfort with ambiguity and operating independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to both delve into the details and engage meaningfully on higher level strategy
- Analytical rigor, ability to support decisions with data, and ability to draw insights from disparate information sources
- A self-starter mentality, with the ability to drive work from conceptualization, to analysis, to recommendation and, at times, to implementation
- Intellectual curiosity, confidence to challenge the status quo, and work quickly
- You can work well with a variety of cross functional stakeholders towards a common goal
- Extreme ownership and accountability
- Speed results over perfection
- Communicate consistently and professionally
- Take your work, but not yourself, seriously