Aurora Labs have created the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.
We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our business is blooming while we are striving to deliver the best solutions in the crypto world.
About the Position
- Create and build a streamlined Dapp partnerships program at Aurora, to establish Aurora as the preferred L2 for your vertical. Aurora’s BD verticals currently include; DeFi, NFT’s, Gaming, Wallets, and likely to expand. You’ll have ownership over your own vertical with ample cross functional support.
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and operationalize programs for cross promotion for our Dapps. Including, but absolutely not limited to social media ads, AMA’s, hackathons, live events, and other promotional partnerships.
- Build and maintain a pipeline of global opportunities and partnerships, as well as strategic partnerships, investors, exchanges, e.g., web-2 games transitioning to web-3, sports teams/platforms, launchpads, etc.
- Work with product, marketing, content and comms teams to organize developer events, forums, write and drive community engagement
- Channel partner feedback back to marketing team
- You know how to leverage your knowledge, interest, and relationships in the DeFi network to establish Aurora as the premier platform for existing and developing DeFi protocols.
- You are passionate about crypto, what’s happening in decentralization, and can communicate to a broader audience.
- You have experience developing programs to build and grow relationships with business, marketing, and sometimes technical leaders
- You have product and commercial instincts that will help inform our roadmap of investment into your category
- You are driven and results-oriented, but humble and self aware
- You demonstrate outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- You have 5 years of work experience
- Extreme ownership and accountability
- Speedy results over perfection
- Communicate consistently and professionally
- Take your work, but not yourself, seriously